Our group’s grassroots efforts has received a lot of attention. People want to know about a group of citizen neighbors that banded together, alerted our community and educated on flaws of these proposed laws. We care deeply about our community, the safety of our citizens, and the rights of our law abiding firearms owners.
One of our members Henry Lanouette will be interviewed on Cam & Company a national radio show that can be listened to on:
- Live on Roku or Apple TV “NRA Channel”
- Live on the web at www.nranews.com
- Sirius Satellite Radio (12am Patriot Channel 152 or 9pm Patriot Plus on Channel 797)
- After the show on the “NRA News” Youtube Channel
“The laws that forbid the carrying of arms are laws of such a nature. They disarm only those who are neither inclined nor determined to commit crimes…. Such laws make things worse for the assaulted and better for the assailants; they serve rather to encourage than to prevent homicides, for an unarmed man may be attacked with greater confidence than an armed man.”
– Thomas Jefferson, Commonplace Book (quoting 18th century criminologist Cesare Beccaria), 1774-1776